Thursday, March 17, 2011

little gypsy in the palace

There is just something really nice about staying at someone's house, especially if it is super nice AND they aren't there!!! If I am not in my own home and don't have something to clean, or wash or create or fix..i am lost..seriously! I don't watch TV-i forgot to bring a book and this is the note I got on the kitchen ISLAND:
LOVIN:Do not attempt to take care of the dog in any way-I have someone who does that and should you be there when they come by-wave and mumble. DO NOT even think about lighting a fire in the fireplace-i think we both know why. DO not COOK anything-it is a very complicated gas stove-just don't. there is lots of food in the refrig-eat it cold or microwave it. Drink anything you want-enjoy the deck-do not attempt to uncover the hotub, skinny ass girl..and i mean that! You may use the jet tub in the master bedroom...sigh..DO not go through my shit or handle anything that looks valuable please,spastic girl! have fun! your friend
LOL
so I am just drinking,scampering from floor to floor,playing music loud and later i will take a long hot bath in his huge tub and i will sooooo go through his shit-lol-i won't really..not my style
and I will be gone before he returns
nice to be in a place where you have nothing to do at all but wander around with yourself for an evening :)

No comments:

Post a Comment