Tuesday, February 8, 2011

homework and other shit

SPAWN-taneous/ mommy chat
M:"Get up here!"
S:"WHAT!!"
M:"Your clean laundry has become the monster that ate the upstairs. Up here now! Put it up!"
S:" DO YOU WANT ME TO FAIL 8th GRADE!"
M:"What?"
S:" DO YOU WANT ME TO FAIL 8th GRADE!"
M:"WHAT"
S:"If i come up there to put up clothes, you will be keeping me from my homework and I might FAIL this class! Is that what you want????!!!"
M: "Get your ass up here NOW!"
S:"OK but I have to pause the movie!"
M:"WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I give up!!!! Throwing in the towel! Walking away from the windmills! I can go toe to toe with the biggest asshole in the world but I cannot keep one 13 year old boy from making me want SHANK myself!!

5 mins later...

S:"ok MOM-I have put this stuff in organized piles on the bed and it will get put up tonight but can I PLEASE MOM go finish my homework..can I MOM?!"
M:"ARGHHHHHH...fine"

5 mins later....
S:" Mom, Justin(cool older brother) wants to know if I can go to Barnes and Noble to finish my homework??"
M: " NO!"
S:"Mom, he says he will make sure I get it done and I won't have the TV to distract me."
M:"OH HELL NO-putting up clothes gonna make you fail 8th grade but Barnes and Noble is going to make you FOCUS-OH HELL NO!"

20 mins later...Spawn passes by..
M:"you finished with homework?"
S:" NO way...but I got to drop a deuce!"
M:" Cool."
S:"Turtle-heading!!!!!"
M:"I hear ya!"
S:"Birthing a big baby"
M:"Fine-i ain't raising it!"
S: " I hear ya, Mom!"

Then it all comes down to poop talk...and we can poop talk all day long and all is right FOR TODAY in our world!

No comments:

Post a Comment