Sunday, July 17, 2011

"MOM, this is why you aren't girlfriend (wince) material!!" by SPAWN

S-"I don't know why you date! YOU will never be girlfriend material! It's just a waste of time, Mom!"
M-"Specifically...why, do ya think?" ;)
S-"ok one, you are OLD."
M-"ok and...what if I am dating old men."
S-"OMG-you are not attractive, Mom! I know you think you are but you aren't. You are all tatted up and sometimes you dress horribly! the tan stuff..disgusting!"
M-"AS WE HAVE DISCUSSED BEFORE 2 TATTOOS IS NOT TATTED UP!
S-"2 in a year, MOM! 2 in a year!"
M-" OK so, IF i date men as old as me and they are not offended by the tattoos or the tan and my general and fashion unattractiveness...what?"
S-"They would have to just be companions."
M-"Companions?"
S-"YES!"
M-"HUH?"
S-"I am sure your lady parts have shut down, so just companions."
M-"My lady parts shut down like when..do ya think"
S-"sometime after 40."
M-"you don't know for sure?"
S-"I know the alternative is disgusting!"
M-" OK SO if a man-let's take the lady parts out it -found me a funny,intelligent,barely attractive COMPANION?"
S-"He would be a MORON!"
M-"ok! I will have to find me one of those."
;)
I am not girlfriend material because I am working hard- at work,around the house,trying to parent and I don't have much free time. But I am funny,intelligent and tatted up-lol and my lady parts still work! ;)

2 comments:

  1. Well, I think we're in the same boat, April. However, my lady parts still work...the farm is just closed...permanently! Wait til they turn 23 and say you can't be dating. Wow! Gotta love your conversations. So, I say, what the heck, just go be a "companion" to someone and skip the dating part.

    Jackie B

    ReplyDelete
  2. DING DANG, Jackie...permanently is unacceptable, girl!!!!! love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete