Thursday, June 23, 2011

Got Milk!

Dear Spawn,
Very sweet of you to call Mommy at work to say you would like a bowl of cereal but the milk expiration date was 2 days ago. This being the 2nd "possible bad milk" call I have gotten since summer vacation began, I have 3 words for you, "SMELL it SON!" I don't know when this obsession with the milk exp. date started I don't give a rat's ass about the date on the milk! Bad milk is the freakin easiest thing to detect-smell it! Is the bottom full of curds and whey????I had some this morning-it wasn't bad! Please feel free to call me at work if the house is on fire or you are considering experimenting with drugs but please don't call me about milk again.I realize you, like think, I don't do shit at work but sit on my ass and earn money for you but seriously-I do, kind of, have to work ,when i am at work! No lie!
Thank you.
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment